Friday, June 12, 2009

Pycnogenol: Cellulite Buster?

I decided to take some high-level anti-oxidants and bought some Pycnogenol (Pine Bank extract).

I took it (when I remembered) and suddenly I noticed that my lumpy bumpy spots seemed to start smoothing out. I wasn't really working out harder or doing anything else so I wondered why it was happening. I pinpointed it to the only change I had made: taking the Pycnogenol.

I'm wondering if anyone else has had similar experiences? And what about the Celluscience "miracle pills" that are being marketed? I'm wondering if those testimonials on their website are really true? I wonder how those work and if they contain Pycnogenol? I cannot find anything about this ingredient on their site so if anyone knows, I'd love to have the info!

More Beauty Buzz...

No comments: